Thursday, April 26, 2007

Rain


The alarm clock buzz. It was 5:30 in the morning; time for my husband to wake up and get ready for work. Every time the clock buzz I can't help not to be disturb in my sleep. When I opened my eyes and gazed on my surrounding I realized it was raining. I can hear the raindrops as it puddles on the ground. So I slowly close my eyes again while listening and beam to the music of the rain. Many people don't like rain; coz rain makes them sluggish, it makes the road wet and slippery and they get stranded.But not me. I love rain; I love the song that it brings. If we just listen closely to every raindrops we will realized that it has different kinds of sounds. I knew that when I learned to "listen". Every time I listen to RAIN it brings me home...I remember events in my young years and always delighted to reminisce those times. I love to play and stump on the rain carelessly as if its a big event in my life. I remember my playmates as we ran along the streets to look for gutters where there's a big drip of rain falling from it and we just giggle as it touches our skin; I remember a young childs innocence. Now, I wondered where they are right now and what kind of life they are leading. As for me, I am a mom and a wife. I love my family; most of all my lovely daughter. She's the one that keeps me sane these days. Being confine in the house 24/7 was never in my wildest dreams and I hate it so much. I wanted to do something more and better and express my individuality. I miss home so much...I miss the sanctuary that allows me to be who I am and what I am. Thank you for the Rain that brings me to it today coz at least I feel better in my own comfort zone where there's just me.

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love listening the rains with no thunder. :-)

you have a lovely daughter she's sooo adorable. dili jus kalikayan mingawon ta sa atoa.

Welcome diay sa bisdakplanet. Nagdako ko sa Cagayan De Oro City sab...mibiya mi sa Cagayan in 1985 move to Cebu City. The sad thing is wala man ko mingawa sa akong natawhan oi mas mingawon ko sa Cebu.

Take care and enjoy your Friday.

Lily said...

Hello Bang,Welcome sa bisdak planet hope na mag enjoy sab ka didto sa among mga topic og comment nga usahay mga si-aw kaayo. Imong Baby cute kaau,ka nindot sa inyong Mother and Daugther Photos. anyway Take care and enjoy the Friday!

Anonymous said...

hello welcoem diay sa Bisdak:) I see that your in TN? asa man kas TN? ang pamilya sa akong bana kay taga Knoxville :) your baby is so beautiful:) ayaw kauwaw ug post s abisdak ha:) welcoem again:)

Anonymous said...

hello eva :) salamat sa pagbiosita sa akong payag ha:) balik lang sa bisdak unya try to log in then click nalang forget password. masend na nimo:) :)ty agains a pagbisita:)

Anonymous said...

maagtian man na namo ang clarksville layu layu pod no sa knoxville! bitaw nindut amn sa gattlinburg daghan nindut adtoa. bisan sa pigeon forge pod. next year adto mi nya suwayan namo dad-on mga bata sa dollywood. :) have a good day

The Daily Matters said...

Welcome sa Bisdak Planet Eva!

'Mum-2-3-' said...

Hello Bang, Welcome sa Bisdak Planet.
Nice Blog. Cute and adorable daughter bitaw... lovely photo ninyong duha..TC and and have a blessed week!

kookie said...

WAZZUP AND WELCOME SA BISDAK TC.

Raquel said...

Hi Bang, naa koy email sa imo using this email address, evabratlie@yahoocom, I got it from bisdak planet. I hope madawat to nimo.

kookie said...

love the sounds of rain....relaxing.

'Mum-2-3-' said...

Thanks sa pag bisita naku... ug sa Tags... Musta na hope na felt better na gyud ka.. kapoy magsakit.. Karon pa ko kabalik nag-out of town man mi.. sige TC and Godbless, Happy Mothers day...

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's day to u:)

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day! enjoy ur day.

Anonymous said...

Hi eva ka nindot anang flower uy :)

muzta naman ka diha member pod diay kos bisdakplanet.
sige balik balaik lang ko dire sa imong mansyon Ev :)

Anonymous said...

naked woman [url=http://my.ibibo.com/profile/view/e00e37f2-7b82-0b0b-6df0-d56c1084699d] nude shoots[/url] Celebritynudes

Anonymous said...

Nude babes [url=http://live.tetongravity.com/_Nadine-Velazquez-in-a-bra-and-panties/video/1387602/75233.html] nude tape[/url] fre naked pictures

Anonymous said...

Nudecelebrity [url=http://nudecelebrities.tu.tv/] nude clips[/url] beach nude

Anonymous said...

We'll see instances for the application oof its wastewater treatment facilities being constructed are
covered, sso that way this industrial pollution is a major cause of water
pollution. If we put organic loading or pollutant load more environmental protection groups
than the primary adsorption zone. When the end of
the direct runoff hydrograph using the techbniques which we
have to take the lead environmental protection groups
on tackling water pollution.

Also visit my webpage; operat wodno-prawny (2012glorioushope.blogspot.fr)

Unknown said...

What's happening, excellent internet site you possess presently
kamagra your perfect tablet